So I'm a little behind on my blogging...
We went to Thatcher for Memorial Day to join in the celebration for my Grandma and Grandpa Flake's 60th Wedding Anniversary. We had such a great time celebrating them and with all of the family gathered there, that I forgot to get any pictures! I did snap a shot of the cake I decorated for the event with their original cake topper from 60 years ago, though! It was fun to decorate again--I took a break from that hobby while Ty was an infant.

6 comments:
That looks really good Stacie! I didn't even know that you did that!
It IS beautiful! (Now I'm feeling embarrassed that I posted my little basketball cake I made for Damon....doesn't even compare to yours!) You should have a side business.
I'm impressed. Good job! And I'll be seeing you tonight :)
That is amazing, I know who I'm hitting up for birthday cakes and stuff from now on. Only problem is that you live too far away darn it. You did a super good job!
The cake is beautiful and the wedding topper from 60 years ago is priceless!
I didn't know you did cakes--we do too, although not so many lately. They are a lot of work! that cake looks beautiful!
Post a Comment