Monday, March 3, 2008

Little helper


Tyler is at that fun stage where he's paying attention to everything we're doing, and trying to do what he can to "help" along the way. If I metion to Phil that it's time to read scriptures, he runs to the entertainment center and passes out scriptures to everyone. If Phil grabs his keys, he runs the garage to say goodbye. When I get out the pitcher to make juice, he's got his sippy cup and lid ready for liquid before I've even noticed he's in the kitchen. He brings us the phone every time he finds it laying around (which is often since I have a bad habit of leaving the phone everywhere and anywhere). And he always remembers to shut the door behind him (which is more than I can say for the other kids). If I leave a door open, he makes sure to close it, too. Even if it's the microwave door. And even if my hands are still putting stuff in the microwave. Like I said, so helpful.

4 comments:

Big Ev and the Gang said...

Stacie, you write so well! I love your style. What did you major in again???? You can tell!

Lisa said...

What a sweet little boy and what a great picture! How can you not just appreciate all the "help" from him!

Cheryl said...

How Sweet!!

Kandice and Rob said...

I love this picture of Tyler! What a cutie.